Wow, can you imagine?! I was actually nominated for a “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!” What an awesome honor. Thank you my sister-in-Christ, Anna Popescu at “This Thing Called Life.” I met her in the blogosphere when she liked one of my posts, and I went to check out her site. I follow her daily posts of encouragement and eagerly anticipate each new, uplifting Scripture she shares each day. ;-0
The guidelines for accepting the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are:
Share seven things about yourself:
1. I am the oldest of 7 children; 6 girls and 1 boy.
2. I am married and best friends with the Love of My Life, Ron, for nearly 20 years now.
3. God brought one of our grandsons to live with us 14 years ago, and we have since adopted him and have never regretted it for a moment. He keeps us young at heart. 🙂
5. I just started my own healthcare business this June – AAH Home Care With Heart. I have given God total control of it, as He knows what I need, what I can do, and more importantly, who I can best serve for Him. I am blessed with one client that I help 3 times a week. I can very much see God’s hand in this appointment.
6. I have two grown daughters that I know God is still working on, just as He is still working on me.
7. The thought of Heaven has gotten sweeter for me since the passing of my sweet Momma on June 24th, 2012.
Link back to the person who nominated you (I did that above-This Thing Called Life).
Place the award on your blog (also see it at the top of this post).
Pass the award on to other Bloggers
I nominate the following sisters to receive this award:
Regina Tuttle – i Press Upward – http://ipressupward.wordpress.com/
Denise Fyffe – Revealing the Christian Life – http://revthechristianlife.wordpress.com/
Nizy – Nizy’s Life Compendium – http://nackynice.wordpress.com/
Desiray – The Devotion Cafe’ – http://desirayl.wordpress.com/
Tracy Grier – Tracy Grier Ministries – http://tracygrierministries.com/
Clotildajamcracker – The Wacky Stories of a Crazy Lady – http://clotildajamcracker.wordpress.com/
I Game Mom-Games for Learning – http://igamemom.com/
Please take the time to visit the blogs of these dear ladies. You’ll be glad you did and you might make some new bloggy friends!